1. The object of the game is to score as few points as possible.
2. One set of double twelve dominoes will be used per table.
3. Six players should sit at each table
4. A scorekeeper is to be designated at each table. This person is responsible for
verifying and recording each person’s points at the end of each round and for the
5. Prior to beginning the game, each player chooses one bone. The person with the
highest number of points will be the first to play.
6. Play occurs in clockwise order & continues in clockwise order in each subsequent
7. Play begins with double 9’s.
8. It is a courtesy for a player to knock when he or she has only one remaining bone,
but there is no penalty for failing to knock
9. If space is available, late arrival may join a game at the next round, but must accept
the highest score at the table.
1. The appropriate double for each round will be located and placed face up to begin
the play each round.
2. Each person selects 7 bones.
3. Three toes and 1 spur (total 4 paths) will be played on the first double domino. All 4
paths from the beginning double must be satisfied before play to other areas can
4. Subsequently, each time a double is played, it must be satisfied with three “toes”
before another play can commence.
5. If a player plays a double, he or she must also play a second domino. The player must
draw from the bone yard if unable to play.
6. Until a double has been satisfied, the responsibility falls to each player in turn.
7. If a player goes out playing a double, the double does not need to be satisfied.
8. Play continues until one player goes out or all the bones have been chosen and no
one is able to play.
9. At the end of each round, players must turn their remaining bones face up until the
scorekeeper records all scores (total remaining dots). The double blank counts
zero. If a player fails to show their remaining bones, he or she will receive the
highest score at the table for that round plus 10 points.
10. Score sheets for all tables will be compared to determine the winners. The players
with the 2 lowest total scores will be declared first and 2nd place winners,
|OFFICIAL RULES FOR GOOD SAMS OF FLORIDA, INC.
SAMBOREES & RALLIES
|CHICKEN FOOT DOMINOES
Revised February 2012
Arrive 15 minutes early for all games. All games will be played
appropriately 1 hour 45 minutes.
Revised January 2019