|OFFICIAL RULES FOR GOOD SAMS OF FLORIDA, INC.
SAMBOREES & RALLIES
1. A total of five games will be played.
2. Each game consists of 2 deals for each player (twice around the table).
3. Table # 1 will be designated by the Euchre Coordinator.
4. Each player should play with a different partner for each of the five games.
5. At the end of each game, each player writes down the number of points scored
by his or her team.
6. There is no limit to the number of points scored in a game (8 hands).
7. After completion of a game, the winners move one seat to the right and switch
partners. At Table #1, the losers move to the last table.
8. The pair that reaches the winning game points first, moves on.
1. Players may start at any table.
2. First jack deals.
3. Cards are dealt in groups of two and three, in no specific order
4. If trump is not called by the end of the second round of the table, the same dealer
5. You must have at least one natural trump to be able to order the dealer.
6. The person to the left of the dealer always leads first.
7. A card laid is a card played, unless a player fails to follow suit.
8. If after the next player has played, and it is determined the previous player failed to
follow suit, the player’s team forfeits their hand and the opposing teams scores 2
9. Standard Euchre Rules will apply.
Revised January 2019
ARRIVE 15 MINUTES EARLY FOR ALL GAMES. ALL GAMES WILL BE PLAYED
APPROPRIATELY 1 HOUR 45 MINUTES. IF MORE THAN MULTIPLY WINNERS, THERE
WILL BE A PLAYOFF, WHICH MAY CREATE OVERTIME PLAY.